Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Pictures Galore!

My front door this Halloween Season...

I wanted Owen to lean towards Anna for this pic so I was showing him... and of course Anna did it too! They're so funny and I love em!


Owen, Hannah & Kylie... such great neighbors!

I got a kick out of this lying in the grass...

Owen had ear infections and was coughing (and it was sprinkling rain) but he was always running from door to door! I love how excited he gets over everything!

At the neighbors house that gave them a REGULAR size candybar! Wowsers!

A close up of the face... we couldn't find his mask (he had it that morning) so we did a last minute paint job!

Anna got a kick out of being a witch this year... she LOVED her pretty dress and getting her face painted like Bubba's.

The SCARY group right before heading out... and after a yummy dinner made by Kaisa!

This is the CLOWN at his class party on Wednesday before Halloween. We had originally bought him a batman costume - new this year - and we have lost it. So the options were Spiderman, a dragon, or a clown. He chose the clown!! I just laughed inside... he is so awesome! Doesn't he look like a perfect clown?
Like the shoes?

2 comments:

Mandy and Jason said...

Very cute, your kids are growing up so fast!!! Great paint job on Owen! Just wanted to tell you a blog-stalk you once in a while. Beautiful family!

Mom/DeRae said...

LOVE the pics! They are so darn CUTE! Great job on the paint and last minute costumes. What a great Mom you are!