Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Big Milestone

Something big happened this morning that is definitely noteworthy...
Are you ready for the news?
Are you sure?

Drum roll please...

ANNA ATE BREAD TODAY!


Yep, it's true.
Her first piece of bread (that I can remember) ever in her 27 months of life.

Owen & I were having some cinnamon toast this morning for breakfast,
and I gave Anna a half piece, like I always do.
She didn't want it until Owen took it and wanted to eat it!

Then she did what I have been waiting for for a long time...
She picked it up and took a bite! AND CHEWED. And swallowed!
Then took another bite, and another, and another!

She ate almost the whole half piece. It's a miracle.
It will open up many many possibilities for her eating regimen.

Everyone clap for Anna!! We did!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yay! welcome to the CARB wagon!

The Tough Sisters said...

Your kids are crazy!