Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pigtails & Swings

I have been trying to "train" T to do Anna's hair. Not that he can't do it - but he (like most men) could use some tips now and then. This is Anna's first time with 2 pig tails - and T did it. I was actually really proud of him! We had to go over using the right type of comb, and trying to pull the hair real close to her head so the bubbles don't pop up all over... but he's getting it!

This face cracks me up - I think it's the "I'm about to do something naughty - just watch me!"


This face just melts my heart... her little smile and round cheeks are so cute.


We have loved the swingset this year...
It has helped many times so that I could get the back lawn mowed!




8 comments:

Mom/DeRae said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe she's big enough to wear pigtails! How CUTE!!!

Mimaw said...

Hi Emily

This is Patti (Trav's mom) your kids are sooo cute, I remember little pig-tails like this on Harmony. They're darling.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love the pigtails. I just found out I'm having a girl--I wish you could teach me the teach do-ing tips too! :)

Ginger said...

She is so adorable! I just want to kiss her cheeks!

The Brooks Family said...

Wow! I'm impressed! i don't think Jesse's ever even thought about doing Stai's hair! Dang cute in piggies!!

Rebecca said...

She is so adorable Em.

The Brown's said...

way to go T! Impressive Piggies are a tough one:)

Rebecca said...

Em, you have no idea how much I appreciate your kind comments on my blog. Thank you.