Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just some Cute pics

If you haven't ever done this, it is a must!  All you need is a hot day, a driveway, and a Crayola paint set - look how much fun it can be!  

T's latest hunt... he shot it with a bow.  Funny story - I called him and apparently he was right in the middle of stalking the turkey, so he was all shuffled and whispering.  He had forgotten to turn his phone off.  I guess you can tell by a turkeys beard how old and big they are... and this one was a dandy.  Go T!

Don't these two look like they just got caught doing something naughty?  
Sidenote:  I babysat Stai (Anna's designated best friend) for just a couple hours the other day.  It was definitely a little more work with two, but totally fun.  Until they both got hysterically hungry at the exact same time.  So I ended up on the couch nursing Anna and feeding Stailey a bottle with the other arm.  Don't.  I thought I wanted twins, but nevermind.  

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

what cute pictures! Does T know anything about roosters? We have to kill one and prepare it while on the ttrek. SICK! I don't think I can do it. Maybe T can give me some pointers:O)

Brooke said...

How fun, crazy, and cute! Hey I actually got to see you on Studio 5. I have been meaning to tell you that. You did great like always! ANd I LOVE the hair.

The Brooks Family said...

they do look a little guilty. cute pics. you need to email me the "belly" one.