He has been so excited to hang out with her... but he looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm going to miss you." Me - "I know, bud, I'm going to miss you too. I wish I could go with you." Owen - "You just need to find a wishing star and then you can wish for that and come, too!" Isn't he so cute!
Update on Anna - she has another double ear infection, and the worst cold ever! I feel so bad for her. She was on antiobiotics for a couple days, and it was only helping one ear - the other ear was getting worse. So they gave her a shot of something, and hopefully we are done taking medicine for awhile! So she is finally feeling better, and I let her burn her leg today in our bathroom sink. She was sitting in her bumbo while I was doing Owen's hair, and she leaned down and turned on the water. She couldn't reach the water with her hands, and I didn't realize her leg was dangling in the water. Yep, our water heater needs to be turned down! And mom needs to not put Anna on the sink anymore! I learned my lesson, poor girl!
On a happier note, Anna is almost crawling. She can scoot just about anywhere, and walk holding onto the table... so she is so close to being completely mobile! I am not looking forward to baby-proofing my house! Owen has so many little toys lying around, it's going to be hard!
5 comments:
Owen cracks me up! I love his personality.
Oh I am so sorry to hear about Anna's poor leg. CRAP! One time I put Ella in the car seat(unstrapped)then put it on a chair. When Kena ran by she knocked Ella to the floor. What was I thinking?? At least our children are resilient and it doesnt hurt that they wont remember!:O)
Hey! It was so fun hanging out the other night...it had been awhile! I was reading one of your past blogs...the one about your house fire. Remind me to tell you about ours! Our pantry started on fire about 2 weeks before Luke was born...way scary. Anyways, I love the cute Spring pictures of your kids. They are so cute. Anna is a little doll - I seriously need to see her in real life soon! :)
Owen's so sweet. You're raising a little heart breaker for sure.
Sorry to hear about Anna's leg. at least you didn't BREAK it!!
Crawling is fun. I'd much rather Stai crawl than have to toddle her around everywhere grasping my thumbs in death like fashion. Good luck with Child proofing. I find something new everyday Stai can't have.
Reading this post brings back so many memories for me of when my kids were that age. Everyone says that 3 kids is the hardest, but 2 was harder for me. That second baby through me for a loop... it seems like there isn't very much baby proofing you have to do with the first one, but the second one is a whole other ball game! I hope her leg is better! Hope you guys are doing good!
I LOVE Owen! He's the cutest little boy on the planet!
Sorry about Anna Bannana's leg! Hopefully both her ear and her leg will get feeling better soon. Mylie had to have shots of Rocephin when she had a really bad ear infection a couple of months ago. It worked like a charm! I hope it does the same for Anna. She's so sweet!!!
Post a Comment