Owen lost his first tooth a couple of weeks ago...
It had been loose for awhile, and he was SO wanting it to come out.
His best friend, Matt, had pulled his first out earlier in the day with a wet paper towel
so Owen asked me if he could do that. I told him that I personally wouldn't, but he could try it if he wanted.
So he went straight to dad, and dad felt the tooth... asked Owen if he was ready, and yanked it out.
No blood, no tears - just one happy kid!
The Tooth Fairy brought Owen a whoppin $10, some gum, and candy... along with a note that said that his first tooth is worth the most (and the others not quite so much).
It was awesome to watch Owen suck up his saliva those first couple of days... and also listen to him talk just a little bit differently... all because he lost his first tooth!! Congratulations buddy!
3 comments:
My hell, I'd yank my tooth out for you for 10 bucks.
Man I have missed a lot of your posts! I love reading about all that you do with/for your kids. I need to not be so lazy and do some of those creative things. Anna is beautiful! I love her first day of pre-school outfit. It was fun being able to see you, your mom and your dad in the pictures at Anna's birthday party. Owen looks like he is so much fun. You can tell he is an awesome big brother.
Ditto to everything Rebecca said! Love those two SO MUCH! WOW! Owen must have had a different tooth fairy than I did growing up. Oh, that's right . . inflation!:)
Post a Comment