Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Picture Says it All...

Or does it?
Some might think that my mom secretly
bribed the kids to do this...
While others might think that the two hoodlems
watch too many violent TV shows...





But the truth?
It's just a couple of cousins that found some tape
and string lying around and put it to some good use!!
And had lots of fun in the process!
Ha ha! Love it.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

That's hilarious! I hope my grandkids do something like that to me someday! So fun! :)

Sarah said...

this is the wierdest thing ever. even for me. what. the. hell.

The Brooks Family said...

I think it's cute that grandpa will sit for this.. I will say Sarah's comment made me laugh out loud though.

kristiholbrook said...

So cute!!!!

Mom/DeRae said...

What a fun Grandpa your Dad is. Treasured memories for sure!