I was SO EXCITED the other day to look out my window and see that a little ice skating rink had "magically" formed in the field that borders our house! I remember having my grandpa Dean take all the grandkids ice skating out to Utah Lake when I was young... and my mom used to go with her siblings, also.
So I called my mom, and she brought over the ice skates that she used to use when she was a little girl. They fit Owen and his cousin, Macie, perfectly!
They had SO MUCH fun... singing, skating, twirling, playing ice hockey, pretending to be horses pulling each other around... and on and on! Here are some pics...

Concentrating so hard...




4 comments:
cute. Willie is awkward
So cute . . but looks SO COLD! Brrrr! I love the pic of Anna and Willie, also Owen and Macie on skates. I'll bet they had a lot of fun. Precious memories in the making. Thanks for being such a great Mom! Love and miss you guys - SO MUCH!!!!
how much fun is that??? It's like a little bit of magic just appeared:) Cute pics!
I love Owen waving to the crowd!:)
Post a Comment