Friday, October 31, 2008

Lots of Fun Stuff!

T blessed Anna this month. It went really well...no crying, spit ups, or poo poo during church! Yey! My mom found the dress that I was blessed in (my Grandma Gloria made for me) and it was just perfect! I absolutely loved it! I wanted a bow to match the dress and so my mom took some ribbon off of the dress and added it a headband. So cute! (And it saved me exactly $185.00 dollars! The dress I had picked out was REALLY that much! Crazy.)


Anna smiled for the first time this month... it was actually the day she got blessed! She is starting to talk more and she is smiling any time someone talks to her!
She has been a pretty good baby - I am enjoying her a ton!

This is Anna's "costume." She is supposed to be a clown... Her shoes kept falling off because they were a tich too big, and her cute painted cheeks rubbed off with her sleeping in her car seat! But oh well! We had a fun night regardless!


Owen and his DRAGON costume! Anytime anyone asked what he was going to be for Halloween, Owen always said in a mean, growly voice, "A Dddrraaaaggon!" He was pretty dang excited! Owen rode his scooter and played with friends during the day, went trick or treating in our neighborhood, went to the "trunk or treat" at our church, visited dad and the guys at the fire stations, and then to Kristi's house for a Halloween party!
When we got home, he said, "This has been the BEST Halloween EVER!"

So my question for the day is... does anyone have any good tips on how to have the
willpower to not eat all your kids Halloween candy?






5 comments:

kholbro said...

Yes...dump the bucket of candy in the garbage...it's the only way!! :) P.S. - So glad you guys stopped by!

Brooke said...

Um, I agree with your friend. Just dump the darn stuff. Owen and Anna look so cute and scary!! It sounds like Owen had the time of his life. Halloween is such a fun holiday. Before you know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here and gone. Time flies way fast!

GREENLAW said...

such cute kids! as for the candy, good luck! i, personally take the reeses right away and the rest doesn't really call my name.

Britt said...

I love your new family photo in your header. The colors are great. Anna is adorable. I love it when they start to smile. I am giving the candy to the Blue Star Mom's today so they can send it to the troops. I have no willpower...

The Brooks Family said...

Cute Costumes... they look so cute!I thought I was doing good this year. I only bought one bag of Halloween candy to give out so we wouldnt have any leftovers, and Jesse came home yesterday with 2 HUGE bags of candy... On "clearance" he said. crap. Now we have to eat it.